OR55Â is the main annual conference of the OR Society and attracts over 300 delegates from the UK, Europe, North America and elsewhere.Â The three-day conference programme contains a mixture of plenary sessions given by keynote speakers and parallel streams, covering all aspects of OR. In addition there is a comprehensive social programme.
ForecastingÂ is a multidisciplinary research field drawing on mathematics, management, information sciences, behavioural sciences, social sciences, engineering, and other fields. Topics of interest for the OR55 stream include but are not limited to:
- Forecasting principles
- Forecasting competitions
- Time series forecasting methods
- Econometric/causal models
- Judgmental forecasting
- Model selection
- Adjusting for special events (promotions, weather)
- Financial and economic forecasting
- Energy Forecasting
- Forecasting with Neural Networks
- Forecasting support systems
- Forecasting software evaluation
If you have any questions or inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
Senior Research Associate
Lancaster Centre for Forecasting, Lancaster University Management School