A resource for managers, practitioners, and researchers concerned with forecasting the decisions of parties in conflict. Forecasting decisions in conflicts is forecasting for:
These pages are part of the Forecasting Principles site. In keeping with the objectives of the site they present research findings that support evidence-based principles (guidelines, prescriptions, rules, conditions, action statements, or advice about what to do in given situations).
- Methods for forecasting in conflicts
- Current Conflicts in the world
- Papers, commentary, and relevant journals
- Resources for practitioners, researchers, and educators
- Mass media coverage of forecasting decisions in conflicts
- Conferences on conflicts and forecasting